Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Invisibles

For starters, this was definitely the hardest assignment we have had all semester. It was very difficult, but I tried my hardest. Sorry in advance if it looks crappy! :\
 
I thought it would be cool to have someone playing tennis as an invisible. I think it might've looked better with a regular T-shirt rather than hoodie. The racket floating in the air looks pretty neat. The hardest part of this was the sleeve to the right. It was very hard to remodel it after taking out his hand.

I also liked the idea of having someone in a bathing suit with a floatie, sunglasses, and sandals. I thought it would look cool with the person wearing the floatie, but it was very hard to cut out skin and you couldn't really see the actual bathing suit. The hardest part of this was the sunglasses and the sandals. It might've looked better with the person by the pool but it was 50 degree weather so that wouldn't have worked too well.

I literally took this picture and her friend last night. I think with them having their shirts hanging off their shoulder gave me a little more of a challenge. It was also the hardest part of making them invisible.


2 comments:

  1. I really like the first image. It looks very well done and realistic. The lower half of the body and the hand on the racket not being there really makes it look as though he really is invisible. All of the images are pretty believable to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did phenomenal on all these images! All shadows are accurate, the lightings are perfect, no color anomalies, and you had a couple of props here and there. Very good job!

    ReplyDelete