Tuesday, January 26, 2016

My Collage Images

I chose the school hallway because I thought that a school was one of the best choices to collage stuff into. I like the whole theme of putting cartoons into the collage so I thought for this one I could put Disney characters like they're actually in school.

Many cartoon characters travel through the woods in some part of the movie/show. I thought it would be neat to show them in the "real" woods.

Who would have ever thought that Disney villains could have fun? For this picture, I plan to have them enjoying this roller coaster ride.

I went to New York over Thanksgiving break and it was the most beautiful place. And what is New York without crime? I'd like to put superheroes all around and maybe have King Kong on the Empire State Building.


No comments:

Post a Comment