Tuesday, January 19, 2016

TCB


This is my best friend Trystan. In a month from today, it will be 2 years since she passed away due to a car accident. We had been basically best friends since the day I was born. Her sister Teagan and I were born on the same day, May 12, 1996. Trystan was a year older than us. I always went over to their house to hang out with them. Trystan and I grew closer when we were in high school. We hung out just about every day. We cheered together and were in band together. My cousin and her cousin have 2 babies together, so our 2 families became one. Trystan was the most outspoken person I have ever met. If you knew her, you would know just how crazy she was. She will forever remain in my heart until I see her again.
 
 
This is my very first tattoo. If you didn't notice, it is a Harry Potter quote. Trystan shared the same love for Harry Potter as I did. The blue bird is the symbol that Trystan's grandmother gave her when she passed away. Whenever I see a blue bird I know that she is letting me know that she is alright.
 
 



2 comments:

  1. This is a very poignant post, Hannah. Thank you for sharing and being so willing to show a vulnerable side of yourself. I even like that you got a song by Train from back in the days when they were actually GOOD. There are still a couple of things your post needs (but don't let this detract from my appreciation of what you shared with us): 1) don't forget you were supposed to include a hyperlinked text somewhere, and 2) don't forget to give your posts a title. Otherwise, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine losing my best friend since Kindergarten. I would certainly lose it myself. I'm sorry for your loss and am glad that you are still carrying along!

    ReplyDelete